It is through the leadership of our organization that we are able to expand our healthcare preparedness, mitigation, emergency response, and recovery activities.
Our District Operations Manager
Business Operations Manager
Follow Us on Facebook
Indiana District 6 Health Care Coalition shared CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response's post.
The District 6 Healthcare Coalition strives to develop and promote the emergency preparedness, mitigation, response and recovery capabilities of local healthcare entities by:
- Strengthening community medical resiliency, surge capacity and capability
- Building relationships and partnerships
- Developing emergency preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery capability guidelines
- Facilitating communication, information, and resource sharing
- Utilization of existing resources
- Coordinating training, drills, and exercises
- To develop the capability of the coalition to respond effectively and efficiently to a regional medical surge emergency
- To ensure the coalition is fully prepared to respond through communication, collaboration, and coordination of resources.
- To promote better outcomes through healthcare preparedness collaboration
- To create a District prepared to recover from a regional healthcare system emergencies