It is through the leadership of our organization that we are able to expand our healthcare preparedness, mitigation, emergency response, and recovery activities.
The District 6 Healthcare Coalition strives to develop and promote the emergency preparedness, mitigation, response and recovery capabilities of local healthcare entities by:
- Strengthening community medical resiliency, surge capacity and capability
- Building relationships and partnerships
- Developing emergency preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery capability guidelines
- Facilitating communication, information, and resource sharing
- Utilization of existing resources
- Coordinating training, drills, and exercises
- To develop the capability of the coalition to respond effectively and efficiently to a regional medical surge emergency
- To ensure the coalition is fully prepared to respond through communication, collaboration, and coordination of resources.
- To promote better outcomes through healthcare preparedness collaboration
- To create a District prepared to recover from a regional healthcare system emergencies